These enoki mushroom pork belly rolls are ADDICTIVE. Don't say we didn't warn ya 😜 Cooks in a matter of minutes and the enoki mushrooms just soak up that delicious sauce making this such a treat! The only thing missing is a bowl of rice to wipe this down. Enjoy!
1 pack of enoki mushroom
1 pack of frozen shabu sliced pork belly
2-3 tbsp butter
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp water
2 tsp sugar
- Wrap a dozen of shabu sliced pork belly around Enoki mushroom.
- Sear all sides on heated pan till golden brown.
- Throw in the butter.
- Add the minced garlic.
- Add 1tbsp of light soy sauce and 1 tbsp of water in.
- Allow it to simmer. Once done, add 2 tsp sugar
- Add spring onion and sesame seeds, enjoy!
Share your cooks with us!
Everyone cooks according to their own style and preferred taste. We'd love to see how yours turned out! Tag us on Instagram or Facebook using #goodmaison and #GMcooks so we can share the joy of cooking in our community!