Everyone knows gyu don but throw in an egg and you’ll take it to a whole new level 🔥 Tanindon (beef & egg don) combines the meatiness of sliced beef, sweet onions and umami dashi in an eggy gravy.
Save this recipe for those nights you crave something extraordinary that’s easy and quick to whip up. Every savoury spoonful, gone in moments 🤤
1 cup water
1 tsp chicken powder
1 tsp dashi powder
2 tbsp mirin
2 tbsp kikkoman soy sauce
1 tbsp sugar
1 brown onion
- Heat up pan and add water, dashi powder, chicken stock concentrate, mirin, japanese light soy sauce, sugar.
- Once it starts to simmer, stir well and add brown onion.
- When brown onion is softened, add sliced beef.
- Depending on desired doneness, add eggs and serve.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve with some yuzu koshu (optional)
Share your cooks with us!
Everyone cooks according to their own style and preferred taste. We'd love to see how yours turned out! Tag us on Instagram or Facebook using #goodmaison and #GMcooks so we can share the joy of cooking in our community!