You know how we like to amp up flavors around here, and today's cheesy miso corn is no exception. We've taken that sweet, golden corn, smothered it in a creamy miso, butter and cheese concotion, and let the oven work its magic until it's bubbling and golden. 😋✨
Get ready to spruce up your kitchen with the amazing aroma of cheesy goodness. It's a total game-changer!
1½ corn kernels (from the box/can)
2 tbsp butter, melted
1 tbsp miso
1 tsp sugar
Mozzarella cheese, as desired
Italian herbs (optional)
- Microwave butter, add miso paste and mix well
- Add sugar, Italian herbs to the mix
- Pour into bowl of corn kernels and mix
- Transfer it to baking dish, and layer the surface with cheese
- Add salt (optional)
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees, enjoy!
Share your cooks with us!
Everyone cooks according to their own style and preferred taste. We'd love to see how yours turned out! Tag us on Instagram or Facebook using #goodmaison and #GMcooks so we can share the joy of cooking in our community!