Cheesy pizza wraps, done in 15 mins! A comforting snack that can be switched up to include all your favourite pizza toppings. We went with the classic pepperoni and cheese 🍕✌🏻
- Apply tomato passata unto tortilla wraps.
- Add mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices.
- Roll it up and use a toothpick to hold the wrap in place.
- Layer olive oil unto wrap and sprinkle some garlic salt
- Bake at 200°C for 8-9mins or till golden brown and cheese has melted.
Share your cooks with us!
Everyone cooks according to their own style and preferred taste. We'd love to see how yours turned out! Tag us on Instagram or Facebook using #goodmaison and #GMcooks so we can share the joy of cooking in our community!