Spice up your breakfast game with a twist that's both hearty and oh-so-delicious… Introducing the Chilli Bean Baked Eggs!
We've taken a classic recipe and given it a mouthwatering twist that'll have you craving for more. Chilli bean paste, baked beans, and eggs come together to create a flavor explosion you won't want to miss. Simply mouth-watering 😍
- 1 can of baked beans
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chilli bean paste
- 3 eggs
- A scoop of minced garlic
- Gently heat the pan, add olive oil and doubanjiang (chilli bean paste).
- Give it a quick stir-fry and add chopped tomatoes.
- Allow it to come to a boil and add baked beans.
- Make space to add the eggs individually.
- When egg is cooked to desired doneness, garnish and serve. Enjoy!
Share your cooks with us!
Everyone cooks according to their own style and preferred taste. We'd love to see how yours turned out! Tag us on Instagram or Facebook using #goodmaison and #GMcooks so we can share the joy of cooking in our community!