You’ll never order carbonara outside again once you try this. Creamy, luscious goodness with that flavour bomb pancetta and umami from the parmigiano reggiano cheese chef’s kiss.
You won’t believe how easy it is to make and the best part about cooking it yourself is you get to enjoy the good stuff without breaking the bank ✌🏻
Ft. Our silicone spatula in Honey and silicone cooking tongs in Agave.
- 150g Pancetta
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg (yolk + white)
- 50g parmesan romano cheese (1/2 cup)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 175g spaghetti
- Prepare sauce by first beating yolk and egg.
- Add in grated parmesan romano cheese and black pepper
- Pan sear pancetta, and leave the oil inside pan.
- Add pasta into the pan and give it a good swirl with the sauce.
- Add more cheese and pepper, enjoy!
Share your cooks with us!
Everyone cooks according to their own style and preferred taste. We'd love to see how yours turned out! Tag us on Instagram or Facebook using #goodmaison and #GMcooks so we can share the joy of cooking in our community!