Upgrade your boring instant noodles and turn it into this Creamy Miso Butter Ramen.
It's decadent, cheesy, and oozing with umami that makes it a real treat on any given day! Done in the same time it takes to make regular indomie and ten times more luxurious, what's not to love? It's a hit with tiny and big humans alike - our team particularly likes it as a naughty midnight supper 😜
Two instant ramen noodle blocks
1 tbsp unsalted butter
2 tbsp miso paste
1 tsp light soy sauce
Ramen seasoning (optional)
- Boil some water to cook the ramen noodles.
- Once done, drain the water from the pot.
- Add the butter, miso paste and light soy sauce into the noodles.
- Toss together to combine.
- Add in the grated parmesan.
- Toss again till the cheese has melted and sauce is now creamy.
- Top with more grated parmesan, some dried parsley and a sprinkle of the ramen seasoning to finish.
Share your cooks with us!
Everyone cooks according to their own style and preferred taste. We'd love to see how yours turned out! Tag us on Instagram or Facebook using #goodmaison and #GMcooks so we can share the joy of cooking in our community!