Unleash the Umami Magic: Kimchi Miso Udon 🍲✨
Say hello to the Kimchi Miso Udon - a dish that takes comfort food to the next level! We've taken the classic udon noodles and added a twist that's nothing short of mouthwatering 😋
So, if you're in the mood for a taste sensation that's both comforting and exciting, this dish is a must-try. Your taste buds will thank you!
2 tsp butter
1 tbsp garlic
1 tsp miso
3 tbsp kimchi
1 pack of udon
1 handful of shimeji mushroom
5 tbsp milk or thick cream
- Pre-heat pan and add butter.
- Once butter is softened, add miso (that's mixed with some water) to pan
- Add garlic and stir-fry for a quick 20-30 second
- Toss shimeji mushroom and cook till still soft
- Add kimchi and milk, allow it to bubble
- Lastly, add udon and allow it to cling to the sauce. Enjoy!
Share your cooks with us!
Everyone cooks according to their own style and preferred taste. We'd love to see how yours turned out! Tag us on Instagram or Facebook using #goodmaison and #GMcooks so we can share the joy of cooking in our community!