Kimchi ramen - just the thing that hits the spot on a late night drama binge fest. Like kimchi jjigae, we like our kimchi ramen stewy and packed full with flavour. Featuring the ultimate tools for ramen night- our Long Chopsticks-Spoon Duo ✌🏻
1½ tbsp of gochujang (Korean red chilli pepper paste)
1 tsp gochugaru (Korean red chilli pepper powder)
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
2 cups water
1 tsp dashi powder
1 block of instant ramen noodle
- Stir fry onions with sesame oil
- Add kimchi and continue to saute until flavour intensifies
- Add gochujang, water, gochugar, sugar, light soy sauce, garlic and dashi powder in
- Allow it to simmer until onions are soften
- Add instant ramen noodle block and cook until desired doneness
- Garnish with spring onion, enjoy!
Share your cooks with us!
Everyone cooks according to their own style and preferred taste. We'd love to see how yours turned out! Tag us on Instagram or Facebook using #goodmaison and #GMcooks so we can share the joy of cooking in our community!