A simple stir fried spicy miso pork to add to your weeknight dinners rotation! Do yourself a favour and make sure you prepare some white rice to go along this one 🤤
250g sliced pork collar
½ cabbage, cut into strips
½ onion, sliced
2 tbsp mirin
1½ tbsp soy sauce
1½ tbsp miso
1 tsp sugar
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp minced ginger
- Mirin, light soy sauce, sugar, white miso paste in to mix
- Saute olive oil, ginger, garlic till golden and fragrant
- Add cabbage and brown onion.
- Fry till vegetables wilt
- Add olive oil and dried chillis
- Insert sliced pork collar and pour sauce over
- Stir fry till evenly mixed and cooked through
- Serve and enjoy!
Share your cooks with us!
Everyone cooks according to their own style and preferred taste. We'd love to see how yours turned out! Tag us on Instagram or Facebook using #goodmaison and #GMcooks so we can share the joy of cooking in our community!