Crispy juicy chicken on fluffy chiffon eggs bubbling in teriyaki sauce. It’s giving us nostalgic kaki fuyong vibes and we’re all for it!! 🤩 (#iykyk). Perfect on a bed of rice or serve with a simple salad and dinner is set 👌🏻
1 boneless chicken thigh
4 tbsp water
1/2 tsp dashi powder
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp mirin
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp cornstarch + 1 tbsp water
- Pat dry boneless chicken leg and season both sides with salt and pepper
- Airfry skin side down for 12 minutes at 190 degrees then flip for another 8 minutes
- Prepare sauce in a small pan, add dash powder to water, light soy sauce, mirin, sugar and corn starch slurry
- Turn off fire when pouring cornstarch slurry, stir quickly so no clumps form, sauce should look sticky and coat your spoon. Set sauce aside for later
- Beat eggs and add to pan. Push them to the centre and let raw egg flow to the sides.
- Repeat until no more raw egg is flowing to the sides
- Top chicken and sauce, finish off with adding chilli furikake, enjoy!
Share your cooks with us!
Everyone cooks according to their own style and preferred taste. We'd love to see how yours turned out! Tag us on Instagram or Facebook using #goodmaison and #GMcooks so we can share the joy of cooking in our community!