Nothing beats a delicious seafood meal. This white wine clam recipe is easy to make and will surely become a favourite in your household. Whether you’re cooking for a special occasion or just a family dinner, this recipe is sure to please. Not only is it delicious and flavourful, but it’s also easy to make. These clams are cooked in a delicious white wine sauce, making them flavorful and juicy. Serve with a side of crusty bread or your favorite vegetables for a complete meal. Enjoy!
5 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tbsp salted butter
⅓ cup white wine
3 dried chilies
chopped Fresh parsley
chopped (for garnishing)
Salt to taste
- To clean the clams, place clams in a large bowl and make sure they are well covered with water.
- Add 1 tbsp salt and leave for at least 30 mins to allow clams to purge our sand. Discard any clams that have opened. Wash then rinse and set aside.
- Melt butter in the pan.
- Add in chopped garlic and chopped Italian parsley stems (save the leaves for later).
- Sauté till fragrant but before garlic turns brown.
- Add in chopped dried chillis and clams.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt.
- Add in white wine and cover to steam for 8-10 mins.
- Discard any clams that still remain closed.
- Sprinkle chopped Italian parsley leaves on top and stir to let them wilt for a couple of seconds (this allows the fresh herb flavour to infuse in to the sauce).
- Serve with crusty bread, pasta or enjoy as is!
Share your cooks with us!
Everyone cooks according to their own style and preferred taste. We'd love to see how yours turned out! Tag us on Instagram or Facebook using #goodmaison and #GMcooks so we can share the joy of cooking in our community!
Products Featured In This Post