Pasta is always a win at the dinner table✌🏻 Step up your dinner game with ’s favourite thing to make for date night - white wine seafood pasta. It’s one of those great dishes to make at home instead of dining out because you can be real generous with the seafood resulting in some pretty incredible flavours without breaking the bank.
(Serves 2-3)2 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, chopped
3 dried chillies, chopped
½ cup white wine
Spaghetti for two
Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the pan, add garlic, dried chili, fresh calms and white wine in.
Tip* If you're using a stainless steel pan, make sure you heat the pan and do the mercury test before adding in ingredients:
- Cover and simmer for 3-4 mins till calms are cooked (discard any that don't).
- Boil water in another pot, add salt and cook pasta till pre-al dente.
- Cook prawns, scallops in pan, once done, remove them and set aside.
- Add pasta from pot to pan of seafood, keep tossing until white wine sauce clings unto pasta.
- Garnish with lemon zest, salt and pepper to taste, add prawns and scallops back in. Enjoy!
Share your cooks with us!
Everyone cooks according to their own style and preferred taste. We'd love to see how yours turned out! Tag us on Instagram or Facebook using #goodmaison and #GMcooks so we can share the joy of cooking in our community!